Latest design, expert class pneumatic ventilator for respiratory support of neonates, pediatric and adult patients in ICU, CCU & OT. User-friendly touch MultiScreen interface, intelligent ventilation, UniPort modular based vital monitoring features are combined in UVENT A ventilator.
Microcontroller driven precise pneumatic system and active PEEP. Versatile possibilities of respiratory support complemented by an integrated upgradable modular UniPort vital signs monitoring system.
UVENT A – ICU respiratory station, which combines advanced functionality for high-class respiratory support, and continuous comprehensive patient monitoring.
Vital and respiratory mechanics monitoring data can be easily customized for every clinical case with Multiscreen interface.
Non-volatile memory for records and monitored data, including event log that displays all the changes of the ventilation, alarms and service information.
- LED touch display and additional configurable desktop
- Shuttle type encoder and touch screen - convenience in choosing input method
- Ergonomic handle to carry device
- Trolley on wheels for transporting the ventilator inside the clinic
- Built-in Li-ion backup battery
- Unlimited lifetime oxygen sensor, calibration free
- Automatic changeover between available sources of compressed gases and electricity
- Wide range of communication interfaces for integration into the hospital information system
- Workspace ergonomics – Double screen system mounted on trolley with basket, patient circuit hanger, medical mounting rail, electric splitter.
UVENT A advanced networking capabilities allows integration in the HIS, local nurse call system, or automated Anesthetists workstation, using wireless technology, Ethernet or serial data ports.
Multimedia interfaces makes the opportunity transfer and store data on external sources - USB, MicroSD etc.